With summer coming, now is the time to think about ways to manage your electricity demand, to help avoid outages and prevent spikes that will impact your bill for the rest of the year.
With proper planning, tenants don’t even notice a change, and by putting your building through the paces and finding ways to reduce or shift your peak demand, you can uncover best practices that will save you money year-round.
On top of that, LADWP offers financial incentives to customers who volunteer to shed load on high demand days through the Demand Response Program. Learn how you can benefit.
- Shaving peak load generates significant cost savings, and reduces wear and tear on equipment
- The LADWP Demand Response program is flexible and voluntary, with no penalties
- Participating buildings tend to find ways to shed more load each year without negatively impacting operations
- You don’t need sophisticated controls and automation to participate
- It’s quick and easy to enroll – contact LADWP to join before the DR season starts on June 15
Contact LADWP at (213)367-3319 or [email protected] for more information.