This webinar featured presentations from Dr. Katherine Mika, Mayor Garcetti’s Water Policy Advisor, discussing the future of LA’s water supply, and Maureen Erbeznik, LABBC Technical Advisor, on new resources to help you identify ways to reduce water use in your facilities.
- The City of LA is undertaking huge projects to clean up and increase local water supply, with a goal to reduce water imports 50% by 2035.
- The EBEWE Ordinance requires a 20% water reduction over a 5 year period, or a water audit and RCx.
- Do your part today – It makes economic sense to use recycled / recaptured water for cooling and irrigation.
- Download actionable information on ways to improve the efficiency of your cooling, irrigation and plumbing systems now.
- Do you have groundwater issues? Download our new Dewatering Roadmap today, to see how you can turn that problem into an asset.