Savings By Design is a statewide energy efficiency program intended to encourages high performance, sustainable, design and construction of non-residential buildings. Savings by Design offers both whole-building and system-specific approaches to sustainable design, including Design Assistance, Owner Incentives, Design Team Incentives, and Energy Design Resources.
This webinar highlights the additional benefits Savings By Design offers for both commercial and institutional projects. Members of Savings By Design’s engineering specialists join the webinar to discuss the implications of Title 24 and to help answer field technical questions.
- Alex Krickx – Integral Group
- Dan Handal- Waypoint Building Group
- Johnathon Fata – Waypoint Building Group
- Lance Williams – The Urban Guild Policy Institute, Okapi Architecture
- Patrick Finch – Waypoint Building Group
- Ben Stapleton, Director, Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge