LADWP has revamped its Custom Performance Program (CPP) with enhanced features to tailor the program to better fit your project size and needs, expedite application processing, and maximize the ROI of your projects. Watch the recording for an update on the new program, and an interactive Q&A session with the LADWP team.
- Custom Performance Program (CPP) now provides two tracks:
- Custom Express: Fast tracks smaller projects with deemed energy savings projections
- Custom Calculated: Includes in-depth analysis to maximize your savings and incentive potential
- New CPP workbook and program requirements help expedite application processing
- Apply early, and factor both pre and post inspection times into schedule
- Upcoming CPP Workshop
- May 15, 2019, 8:30 am – 11:00 am, at the LADWP John Ferraro Building – 111 N. Hope Street, Los Angeles 90012.
- Email [email protected] to RSVP – seating is limited, with a maximum of two representatives from each company.
- Visit www.ladwp.com/CPP for more information.
Please note that the Custom Performance Program (CPP) applies to energy projects only, and you may find info on the LADWP Water Conservation Rebate Program here.